Friday, December 21, 2012

LETS START IF OFF RIGHT

As another year fades away and we step into a new year; The question then arises "Did you grow in 2012? If the answer is IDK or NO then this post is for you. If the answer is YES, read it anyway..lol.. Each year millions of Americans (including me) make New Year resolutions, That goes something like this.."I'm not going to _______________or I"m going to start___________ and we really mean it, but you know how life is, It has a way of changing our well thought out plans into just that "thoughts. I'm going to do something different this year. I'm not going to make plans to lose weight or start a book club. I'm going to look to Christ. That means; I'm no longer going after my own desires...I'm going to read more in the hopes of developing  a better relationship with the father (2 Timothy 2:15) Study to shew thyself approved unto God. I'm going to love more (1 Corinthians 13:13) The bible declares that love is the greatest gift of all. And last but not least I'm going to spread the Gospel more (Mark 16:15) And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

 The bible tells us to be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind! (Romans 12:2) I believe that each year we should grow in Wisdom, Power, Love & Faith...I've found that I'm unable to do these things without the help of the Father. God is the one that gives us the power to move from day to day ( 2 Timothy 1:7) I believe (know) that without him we're just roaming the earth without a cause. I encourage everyone that's reading this blog to challenge yourself,  by making  2013 the year of growth (spiritually). It's not hard, It's as simple as opening the manual of life (the bible). If you have a relationship with him that's great, I challenge you to read more, give more..If you don't that's even better because he's waiting for you!  The bible states that he's waiting at the door for you to welcome him in  (Revelation 3:20)  Let this be the year of real transformation....God bless....

No comments:

Post a Comment