Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Skirts Vs Dresses

I love dresses and skirts. I believe that's when a female looks her best. Now don't get me wrong I also love wearing pants.. lol..But it's something about putting on a nice dress or skirt that makes you feel like a real woman. Here are a few dresses and skirts that's hitting with me. This Burberry Brit cape skirt is really cute...and she's wearing it just the way that I would, with a black blouse and ankle boots.








Kadee Lace dress BCBG
                                          
                                            Gryphon Tamarindo Mini Skirt
Gryphon - Tamrindo Mini Skirt

Elizabeth& James Colorblocking Dress


                                           L'Agence Leather Skirt
L'AGENCE - Leather Skirt



Dress by McQueen


                                               Vince Brown leather skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment