Saturday, January 7, 2012

What's In Your Closet!?

We all have that favorite pair of pants that makes us look just right; and If we could we would wear them everyday ( of course we would wash them ) lol... Now remember on my last post I said I love skirts but I also love pants!!!! Jeans, leggings, khaki all kinds...Here are a few of my picks... I really like these distressed sequins pants by Free People they would go well with a nice tee or a nice tailored jacket.













                                                               Alice and Olivia riding pants.
Stolen Girlfriend

                                                             
                                                                        Krystof Strozyna

ASOS Skinny Jeans
Image 1 of ASOS Skinny Jeans in Alphabet Print

                                                                True Religion Dark pony express
ASOS Color Blocked Jeans
Image 1 of ASOS Colour Blocked Skinny Jeans

                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment