Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Star Whitney Houston (August 9, 1963 – February 11, 2012)

Whitney Houston was truly an amazing woman..she had style and grace...and her voice was one of a kind.. I'm sure her music and movies will be played for many years to come...I pray for her daughter, mother, family and friends...May the lord keep them and give them strength...Ms. Huston is gone but will never be forgotten..












Whitney had the voice of an angel...and the way she would sing a song you could tell that she put her all into it. I know she loved music but I'm sure she loved her daughter and mother much more...





Children are a gift from God I'm sure Whitney would agree.. after a few failed attempts finally came Bobbi Kristina.


                                                                 A mothers love..



Tomorrow is never promised and we all must leave this earth. I pray that before you do, that you and the father have a close relationship. If you're not sure call on him and he'll show up.. seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment